Saturday, April 02, 2005

April's Fool ......

Yeah....I started my episode of jokes early this morning at about 1 am before anyone could realise that it was the 1st of April yet. I know its mean but I was in the living room chatting with my new housemates late last nite close to midnite when one of them got a sms from a friend that they were in the hospital. She panicked and called her friend right away only to discover that it was a little pass midnight so she has just been fooled. I got the idea from there....and.......

1) Sent suicide notes to my good & close friends
2) Send sms to my best friends stating that I was in the hospital

The (1) did not work that fine...hahaha...only one person fell for it...hahahaha....she called me immediately and scolded me on the phone "If this is a April's fool prank I swear I will kill you!" And it was...but she has not killed me yet as you can see now that I am still breathing and kicking writting this....Fiona J was the best....she replied my sms with a "Yeah rite!"...guess she knows me too well I should have sent her no. (2)

Well...number (2) worked out fine....Hersley was so panicked he smsed me immediately which was a miracle considering he never smses anyone. And then I called him to apologize knowing it is kind of mean but at least I know he cared for a friend like me. Mr. MCP was even better...only realised it at 10 am this morn and the joke was already a bit old school man...he actually called me and I asked him what day it was today...he was so blur man and was more worried bout how I was....ahhahahah.....but he is so sweet...Love u man....u r so great!!! Take care k.....

I wanted to send the accident sms to my bro but I think that would have given him a heart attack and I did not want my parents going bezzerk and trying to book a ticket here and all...knowing my bro....this would have been more then a small April's Fool prank....hahahahah....but life's great....I did not expect people to react this way and truthfully I feel like a jerk for playing this prank but whichever way thanks guys for being able to be pranked and I wont do it again I promise.....Thanks for being such great friends....I dedicate the love I have to such AMAZING people like you guys...

And Sharani I know you are sick so I guess I have to forgive you for not reacting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home