Monday, April 11, 2005

Journey back home!

My flight to KK brought events even before I got on the plane. The ticket booking went all wrong with my brother accidentally booking the tickets on the wrong days. I had to persuade the lecturer who suddenly decided to have classes on that week break by postponing it...I talked till my throat was sore. Apparently my dad's credit card account was not working so I had balance on the card that had to be paid instantly before I can board the plane after my long day trip of travelling to the bloody airport. What a drag right?

Then they suddenly delayed my flight but smart enough they did not change the flight time on the announcement board but just stuck a piece of small paper with the information on the glass door at the waiting room. Talk about how efficient the Malaysian system is! In the waiting room...we were entertained with this group of rude people who smoked in the air-con room and imitated & thus irritated the air stewardess when she announces anything through the PA system...and trust me those men were not speaking softly either. It's like the whole world is conspiring agaisnt me coming back home...! Why?

But being home is nice...lots of loving but its hard trying to keep my parents from finding out I am vegetarian. There is so much meat around and it is killing me. The will eventually find out right? But cross my heart....I do not have to eat much meat! My family members are so busy that it is like I am not back at all....and since I too am so busy with my assignments I do not feel it that badly...but I do miss the family time. Times are not good for everyone!

Its so funny to be back home and being miserably single. My friends are all in love...and I'm praying for the best of blessings to be upon them. They deserve the very best...and I know God thinks so too. For me, I'm just glad to be off the shelf and ready to concentrate on my studies & improving myself & my financial state & my career in life. Too much to handle in so little time.

I have been quite lazy to actually blog so I feel that I am missing out on some real important parts of my life that I have forgotten to put in...yet my mind refuses to precess it now. Will update later...and all the best to all the people who make my life worth living....*muaks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home