Monday, April 18, 2005

Do I look like a prostitute to you!???

Can you actually believe the people in this era? So rude and they degrade the image of Malaysian women. Well, here is how the story went. I have just arrived back from KK on Sat morn and since we have a lot of urgent assignments to finish...Aree and I decided to go down to Sungei Wang to get a few CD's and also to buy a few computer stuff from Low Yat. As we walked into Sunger Wang...and imagine this...Aree was wearing a baby-T only and a skirt while I on the other hand in an even more decent attire of a tank top, a overall coat and a knee-lenght skirt....this black dude came up to us asking us for dinner at the restaurant downstairs.

It is not that we were trying to be rude...but it is just not customary to have dinner with a complete stranger. So anyway, Aree declined his offer politely and stressed upon the fact that we were going to meet our "boyfriends" which in this case we all know is non-existant. He smiled a devious smile and looked at both of us saying "I do not bother about the fact that you have boyfriends but how much do you want for a night?". You should have seen the Aree's face of disgust and remorse. She felt really bad that we were thought as prostitutes. She shooked her head with forced grace and dignity then told him straight up that "we are not interested. We do not associate ourself with such business". I was glad in one hand that she handled everything but it hurts me so much that she felt so insulted by what he said.

It is a common error many make if one is that desperate for sex at broad daylight so I guess we can forgive him as he did not force us into anything and I am glad that we did come out safe. I tried to cheer Aree up in a more positive way of thinking that....we should be complimented ...in a sense that...he looked upon us as attractive enough to ask. I did not know much logic in it...but in a way it made her feel better and she did finally get herself a really hot dress that complimented her excellent curves. I for one am not that blessed with much cash thus the wonderful moment of window shopping for me...and shopping for her. I was so tired by the end of the day considering I did not have any sleep the night before and my flight was at 6 am meaning I had to be there by 4 am. Wow!!! What a day!

Aree was talking all the way on the ride back home to her place...where I was spending the night to do some assignments. I pity her as I could not answer any of her questions properly and my comments to her wondrous stories were a short grunt or "uhuh" which I must say was expressed at real inappropriate times. But it was a fun outing all together and I did get my rest once we arrived home. The whole night was dedicated to editing my movies though I am having problems with it...this guy who promised to help me...decided to dissapear even before I started my editing...(Eric gosh where are you?Man I am going to kill you...). Men cannot be depended on....don't you think so??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home