Friday, April 22, 2005

Sleepless nights and gettin sick!!!

Yup the past week has been a drag for me. I had a pile up of assignments which were due early and since I was not getting enough sick and also was carrying around the flu, cough & fever virus from my dusty room in KK to KL...I was too tired to actually think properly. The stupid movie editing took so much of my time...that I did not have any other time for my other assignments. I couldnt even go home because I was busy having group meetings at my friend's house that I never got the oppurtunity to go see my own bed...maybe only twice in that week alone. I slept a few winks at about 9 pm each night to gather my energy then work till the sun came up the next day. Talk about being a workaholic....hahahaha....but at least I did send them on time...though unlike the other times there was no time for double checking...which I regretted in some sense la. But it was fun hanging out with everyone at Cyberia!!

So there I was talking and sounding like a frog and I had to present my findings on Wednesday in front of a class full of people...a whole lecture hall. Gosh was I nervous and my stupid computer was not compatible with the LCD projector. I was literally crying out from my veins for it to work as everyone's movie clippings were in my comp...at the end....we had to use another laptop and I could only show 2 clippings out of the many that I did. Aree was kind of mad that out of her 5 clippings I could only transfer 2. Im so sorry! I did not understand the error. What was worst was when we had to dress up as transgenders...me being a man...that was not as easy as I expected it to be! The shirt that I borrowed from my friend was so damn hot and a little too big for me....and walking around in it in UNI in front of everyone was gettin me lots of weird stares. And when we were walking into the class for our presentation we did not make such a grand entrance as expected and the lecturer was wondering why we were dressing so weird for a formal presentation. But when the guys of our group wearing skirts and handbangs and wigs walked down the walkway...we had our BIG HIT....everyone was cheering. So I got the grand entrance and intro to our presentation. Im glad I did ok...hope my report comes out great!

Going for paintball game tonight...hope it goes great and I do not get too many blue-blacks man....I'm kinda worried bout them cause the last time my friend went ...she came back with 9 big bruise....so scary man....BUT I guess I won't die so no harm in trying it out...

Oh my fridge in my apartment is so weird...it is sprouting out cockroach eggs...ewww...we need a new one. I cant even buy any groceries...so annoying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home