Friday, May 13, 2005

Working.....part time!!!

Well, today is my second day at work...and it is going well...not bad anyway I would say. So anyway, I am happy to state it is nice...the people there real friendly and the work load though tiring is fulfilling...the service industry not bad la...but working for 4 hours today was nice with me beating the target of an extra 17 purchases than expected. Its nice to be this good...but I doubt we can ever be good all the time...this is because I had less competition today hahahah.

Anyway, my car wash was gettin opposition from Lim Kok Wing Jr and I am so worried that I have to apologize to this people & thus put my name down as an unrealiable organizer and the club is put to shame. This is such a weird occurance and I am so irritated at the person who "konon" approved our activity but never even brought it through to the higher authority. And thus now I am so so sad at what has happened.

Hey, today was my first time of being interview for radio. It feels so nice to be acknowledge. But let it not get to my head....because if this fails I will be the laughing stock of the centuary for this uni. God please help me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home