Saturday, April 23, 2005

What flower - color association are you?

blue periwinkle
Blue is the color of intelligence and
faithfulness, but also of infinity and dreams.
Periwinkles represent friendship, memory
and gratefulness. You must be a very clever
person, a little clumsy or shy, and inspite of
your intellect, you are very dreamy.

What flower - color association are you?
brought to you by


________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I cannot believe this man...I just realized I lost my beloved earring from last nite's game...ARGH I can cry now...but I will not..considering I am after all in public..but my darling heart shaped earring????? I mourn for u...a moment of silence please!

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM , Blogger byRAN said...

A moment of silence please...

BIRD~!!! Tan here! You know, the one that flew off to Singapore! How's life? Wah you very power post so frequently!

Tan
salmonfire.blogspot.com

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Orion said...

Hahaha...sorry man I have been a bit busy...see I do not post that frequent...what have u been up to old man?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home