Thursday, May 05, 2005

NEW LIFE RULES!

My constant failures in life is maybe there is still not enough hard work. As we all know, I have always been an average student. But I no longer want to be average...I want all A's in my subjects this semester. So I pray hard but the thing is I just don't have the right skills and brains to go that far.

So I believe more extreme measures must be made. Firstly, television and movies and all other sorts of entertainment is out of the question. Including mobile phone games are not to be touched. Next, there will be more extra effort put into the assignment with each aspect taken into consideration...ok maybe I did do this last time too...but I am sure there is a way to be more thorough. Thirdly, the only things I can touch is my assignments and also books to improve myself...THUS this also brings about that sleep should come secondary as those friends of mine who excel seldom sleep. And for now onwards, each assignment must be run through at least 3 times. Weekends and all free time is dedicated to modifiy and intensify success this semester. I only have 5 more weeks to get all this done...SO I PRAY GOD pls pls pls help me out here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home