Friday, April 29, 2005

Some people can just be so insensitive!

You know what...I just hate it when people just cant appreciate you. Come on la...I do not deny the fact that here I am making assumptions....but I did believe that I made an impact on the person's life but all that DAMN ASSHOLE can remember is everyone else. And truthfully I have nothing else to say...my life was once dedicated partly to be a wonderful friend to most of my friends. I always felt love from the others but never from this particular one. I thought that I did make a difference in the person's life in one way or another...but let's just say I was taken for granted. Everyone who is reading this...don't think it is you....cuz I do not think anyone could really associate themselves negatively like that...I know I sound like I am in a shitty mood....well, I am firstly cuz I only slept for 3 hours and next this stupid person whom I loved so much as a friend had to dissapoint me & I cant find relief in any way....I can't cry and all I can do is walk around morbid....

This one person who taught me so much...thought of me as nothing...which I already feel I am so there this past few years as I was the most uneligable gal in my uni....and I do admit I do have a bunch of wonderful friends....but this one person who shaped who I am and who shared my dreams so intimately had to just THROW me into the core of the earth and then spit on me hitting me straight on my face....for once in my life...I actually know what the word 'despair' feels like...

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger Bryan Limus said...

hi..just wanna let you know i dropped by...i still love you dear...i'm always around ok...

your brother!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home