Thursday, May 19, 2005

ARGH...listen la!

One thing I really hate about some people is that before you can finish the sentence they already cut you off and make their own assumptions. My father is like that sometimes but he is learning slowly to listen to me. Well...I want to give my deepest respects and grattitude to all my friends who listen to me....not only my words but what my heart & eyes tell.

There was this friend of mine who was low on cash and still wanted to to call me. The thing is when he called me I asked him to put down the phone and call me later. Gosh why couldnt he listen to my whole sentence but he just had to put down the phone due to good reasons. Ok...way rude rite he putting down the phone like that but I'm real nice so I dun really get mad. Whichever way....I am pissed that he just wouldnt listen...well its his choice la that he wants to ruin our friendship. MEN......ARGH!!! Hey all my guy friends out there pls pls take time to listen to me...and those of my friends who are guys thank you for all the patience of listening to me!!

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM , Blogger Bryan Limus said...

dat person is not me right...hehe~ =)
how;re you doin? i think i might be able to go out with u next weekend..getting my pay soon too...

love you!!
beej

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Orion said...

hahahah...no that person is not you...cuz if not lama oledi i kick u in the butt...anyway i love u too..call me k!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home