Wednesday, May 25, 2005

3 hours of sleep!!

3 blissful hours of sleep is what I got this morning from 5 am till 8 am then I was off to work. So sad right the life of a uni student. No I wasnt rushing my assignments but I was studying. U must be wondering why if I am so rushed for time ...why am I not studying now and am blogging pulak? Cuz my friend took my stuff to photostat....so now i'm left with nothing!!! Gosh, I pray she returns it fast cuz I got lots to finish.

Yesterday my ex housemate was walking in front of me. I waved 'HI!' with a friendly smile. I couldnt believe it....she rolled her eyes and walked off while her friend an acquaintance of mine...smiled back and waved happily. Now what is wrong with her? I used to cook for her and wash up cause she was just too busy for assignments. I used to wake up at 4 in the morning to cook for her boyfriend who was fasting while she slept on like a log. And now she was giving me this attitude....I just really do not understand humans. And there she was complaining all the time about her not having any true friends. One must act like a true friend first before acquiring one close and dear to the heart. I will continue to smile and wave...but its here problem for harbouring this anger....akkakakaakka.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home