Thursday, May 26, 2005

*sigh* A happy day!

My journalism, public relations and also research & presentation assignments are all done. I am only left with studying for the PR finals and also finishing my last Critical Attitude assignment which is due on the 1st of June. There a kind of relief when it comes to all my burdens slowly being lifted up! A smile forms more easily and I am able to have spontaneous moments of hangout time with my friends from my monotonous and stressful study and working life.

I am so happy today. A friend of mine that is currently in US finally came online after like not contacting that person for one month. I do miss the conversations we used to have. But guess work comes first right? I do wonder about the prospect of sms-ing that far. How much is it?

I miss the easy smile on Pereira's face. She was real stern looking today. I know I hurt her bad when I refuse to accept her compliment on me being sweet. But that is the thing about me...I discourage myself from taking and accepting compliments because I'm afraid of turning egotistical and proud. The only one thing that makes me push myself so hard is the constant knowledge that I am not that amazing and I need to make myself better all the time! I am so sorry for what I did. Please smile for me again and if I did anything wrong towards you please tell me straight in my face! Please smile again...if not for me...for yourself! I just do not know how to tell her that she is such a precious friend...a one in a million that I would never want to loose. But guess I'm too proud to say it..?? Or just plain afraid of what she would react to it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home