Friday, May 27, 2005

I want a cat!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gosh many people eat, drink, smoke or do whatever to fill that loneliness in their hearts. For me, I think a cat as a pet would do best. You get all the love and affection from that one lil cute thing. You single people out there sure understand the nagging pain in your heart when you see blissful happy giggly couples so so happy in their loving world walking around you...surrounding you everywhere. You just cant shield them from your eyesight yet you can't hate them for being so happy. Yet on the other hand..you either wished you were like them or they we as miserable like you. I still feel like that some times but now...I wished I had a cat. They are so cute and cuddly la....so lovable! So full of everything comfy! Well... that is all a dream anyway as for now...what can I say....living in a condo doesnt allow the freedom for what the cat needs....the time will come when I do get my own house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home