Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A glorious day of scolding!

Can you imagine being scolded twice in a day for something you have not done? Yes damn annoying right? Well, try expriencing in on a day where your group assignment is due and you are working thus very rushed for time and the internet connection desides to go down for you and you ONLY...therefore the day just practically was rushed and sucked like hell.

So anyway the first time happened when...

One customer was joking about seeing the receipt first before paying. Now the receipt was in a big bulk in my pocket and I wasn't in the mood to dig through my pockets just to entertain him. As I was walking towards the cashier to pay for the drinks the customer has paid for, my stupid supervisor had to scold me for not showing the receipt first to the customer when he asks for it. Come on...how professional would it look if I went rummaging through a stack of receipts from both my pockets in front of the customer? They must be wondering why I was storing all the receipts in my pocket in the first place...and then that would lead me into another round of explanation. Damn I'm sure by now you guys reading this are thinking why would I want to steal receipts. Well, anyway for every purchase a customer orders through me...the only proof of work done is through the amount of receipts I get each day. I have a 60 receipt target for each working extravaganza. It's hard enough that they have to account for every single drop of water I drink from their place and walking around smiling to meet my target yet get wrongly accused for something I did not do wrong and I have to pass up an assignment that day with some stupid group members giving me trouble...THAT STUPID SUPERVISOR JUST HAD TO MAKE THE DAY WORSE!

Next, the 16 year old daugther of Lim Kok Wing which people call as 'watermelon girl' cuz she has boobs the size of them which was a bit too freaky to be sexy had to come and order all the staff around. Come on la...she is like half the age of the most experienced people in the industry and she is ordering me around. And she had to tell me that if a person goes up to the counter to order then there is something wrong with ME....so what am I supposed to do...stop them in mid sentence and force them to sit? IDIOT! She has not been a waitress before...what the hell would she know about our horrible life? Like in waiterrant's blog(here), some people just love being a bitch! And she scolded me for 15 minutes while hugging me...EEEWWWW...gross!! Hahaha...but its funny with her bimbo ways trying her best not to piss me of....akkaka...while showing her air of importance....well....guess what?? She pissed off the whole coffee house staff...........

BUT THE DAY GOT BETTER....

Pereira surprised me with the book I wanted. Image hosted by Photobucket.com The first time in my life I was surprised by someone. It feels great...one feels so loved! Thank u my darling. Girl, that one thing made my whole day. I will never forget it! Thank you so so so much! The other time I got surprised was at my 17th surprise birthday by my best friend. Oh ya...that time when my bro gave me a CD and inside was the most beautiful necklace ever. Gosh...my bro is so romantic! But men just dissapoint me so far. Wonder if this is how it feels like when a boyfriend surprises his gf?? or does it feel incredibly better? I wonder...I ponder...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home