Saturday, June 11, 2005

Boredom!!

It's a Saturday and I am in Uni. Yes I agree that I do not have a life...but it is interesting to browse through the net to see which articles actually catches my eyes and learn something new today. What did I learn? Men are NOT in control and is governed by their penises...read your heart out!!! And second things is....hahahah....I finally found another book I want to read....which the cover is soo sooooo sooooooo boring...wonder why I would have ever thought of it...but I think it would make a wonderful present for my dad...for Father's Day!!!

I really can't wait to go back to KK....home...*sigh*. I kind of miss my mom...especially since now everyone is talking bout family as they are all going back to their lovely home. I do not regret not going back earlier as I would be experiencing white water rafting again after so long...and also the flying fox experience in the coming Broga camp...but I dissapointed to see so few people joining...AIN'T it said that ~ the more the merrier!!!

oh ...my new short term goal...TO BE MORE GENTLE.....as people say I tend to be a tad too rough...comes from my many year of close association with men....not as lovers but as buddies! Saddening? I do not think so...its a wonderful experience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home