Thursday, June 09, 2005

Party Pooper!!!

Well...first off I would like to apologize for the late entry of this post as I have been trying to put it off for some time. Cause I wanted the best details for it as I am dedicating this to my dear friend Pereira who is now far away in Melbourne *sniff* *sniff* and I miss her so so so much!

We decided to have a dinner party at her place. Lots of good food with yummy buffolo wings from T.G.I.F and a real good friend of her cooking with me being his assistant. Boy...did he make one mean beef strogonof and mushroom soup...from scratch man...no can...amazing!!! Anyway did you know that to make the soup you actually have to BLEND the mushrooms together....2 kinds of mushrooms which I didn't even know existed. Anyway, it was great food and then came alcohol time...for them. But then they decided to drag me in....GREAT I was totally doomed. So anyway they made this weird mixture of chivas and tequila and margarita mix and kahlua and dunno what else la...and they passed it around for everyone to drink. Gosh that was one nice day...needless to say I passed out by the end of the session..not even the end...the starting and I WAS GONE.

I ended up waking at 5 am with them laughing at my stupid sleeping marathon. All I have to say they had hilarious laughs at me hahahaha. Shouldnt have konked off but what is done is done! Anyway, we decided to drive all the way to Mont Kiara to go online...weird but that's what crazy people do. I was to drive for I was the least drunk and guess what...YES you guessed it...I did not know how to drive it. It was in reverse gear and I was flooring the gas but the car did not move an inch. I was an idiot driver or I bribed the driving instructor. Both was wrong I just did not floor the gas enough....let's just say old cars needed more loving!!! hahahaha...

The next day got even better when we decided to go to IKEA to bring her dogs out for a lovely shopping spree. Needless to say her gigantic dog(Duke) and cute little doggie (Chaz) were the center of attention when we entered.(P/S : got to ask Pereira the breeds of her dogs) Apparently we had to use the pets only entry while we confidently took the escallator up from the main entrace. What a sight we were...let me say Duke was as tall as me....!!! Anyway, it was fun seeing the reactions of people so afraid of gentle Duke...good thing Pereira did not say "CHARGE!" and off he goes like Superman...but then Pereira is not that mean kakakakak

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh ya...I almost forgot. We had this amazing Indian banana leaf lunch that was so good. And I was fascinated to find out that you have to fold the banana leaf inwards to indicate that you liked the food. Fold it outwards and it means the food sucks. Now, that is one lesson in life I really want to learn. Thanks girl for teaching me! Different cultures are so amazing. Oh, I actually got to see for myself how the Indian sweet look like besides seeing them from the Hindi movies I watch where they serve it at weddings. Need to learn more and update myself on the wonderful cultures in Malaysians.....wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home