Monday, July 18, 2005

Sabah's annual 7km run....i joined???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah I did....and guess what I am a regular participant every year. This year the T-shirt looks great...but I do not see the relavance of it being sloganed "The Colourful Run" and nothing seems colourful. What do you think bout the shirt?(refer to guy in the front right with the white shirt).It even rained non stop till our foots steped up to the starting line!!! But it was good. I used to run this with a very good friend of mine...but as years progressed I regret to say we have failed to keep in touch. I do blame myself partly for the lack in communicating but then its not easy...she is one who leads her own life well??? I just dunno how to explain here kakakaka.....!!! But it was nice...thinking back about all the good times panting like mad & running crazily trying to keep up with each other. This yeat I took my time looking around trying to memorize the images of Sabah...I wont be back for long. I am unsure of when would I next follow this long path. I wonder how Mr. MCP felt when he flew off too....not coming back to a place he called home. Well, at least he is with family. The impact of finally studying and next working in a foreign place for a long long time has finally set in. I am afraid....

A few days ago I got a little irritated with the fact that my parents seem to think I am 6 yrs old. They had curfews re-enforced and lots of misconceptions about my hatred for men. I remembered one time in A-levels where I told them that I would be staying back in the school to study. The first thought that came into their minds were...."Is there a boy?" which got me so angry at them for weeks. I was thinking about my future and all they can think about is how I delight myself in the arms of a male...*yuck* But I am going to miss them nontheless when I go far away to study. *sigh* guess its time for the bird to fly from its cage....oh my parents aren't that bad as it seems. It is just the way they are but no matter what they still love me. Aren't all parents like that too?? It seems to us that they are making mistakes yet they are...SOMETIMES....but all the time its just their love put into action. I don't blame them...I'm not a parent so I have no say. But I do know one thing...parenting is not easy and only when I have my own would I truly understand.....!!!

Question!
I was writing up a friendster message for a friend....does this sound like some corny crap, philosophy or words of wisdom?
~ the point of finding true love to me is just a thought of envy with ppl who have it yet for me im not eager to find myself in that vulnarable position ~
~to a girl its not the extend of his wallet or the perfectness of who he is...if you have touched her heart then her love is extended to you...for a long time~ (said to my bro this afternoon)
kakakka...to my little sister of 15 years old...its lame and corny! What do you think?

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Coconut Ice said...

yeap...sounds corny

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Orion said...

damn u la girl...so i cant wait for our outing at Chilis!!! But i love u being honest

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home