Saturday, July 30, 2005

2 long weeks of waiting!

The previous post of "Happy Birthday John" has a short paragraph of what my family is going through at the moment. It was not meant as anything towards my friends.....not that you guys are not there for me but I am a very private person especially when it concerns my family's welfare. I only wrote it to express my concern for my mom not to say anything that my friends were not there for me..you guys were especially Ari, Beb and Michelle by making me laugh these past few days online...chatting with me and entertaining me with crazy antiques. Michelle its ok...you did not do anything wrong...it was me who made it discreet. Sorry! Please dun feel bad anymore.

Anyway, the operation is over....*sigh* and my mom is safely on recovery. It's a small procedure anyway just to obtain remove the cyst. Now, it's a two agonizing weeks of a long wait for the results to tell if its...bad news(possible cancer cells) or good news (only cyst). I pray that it is the GOOD NEWS! I couldnt sleep the whole nite before but I was glad for the reasuring sms from Ari and Michelle. Thank you! But then again...I still couldn't sleep so I was praying the night away till it was time to wake up....7 am...the dreaded early morning hospital call. Praying that mom would be okay that she would be well. So far....the doctor is quite happy with the results saying that everything looks good but to be sure.....the results will be out IN 2 WEEKS. Oh God....please confirm that it is just a cyst and nothing more!!! Anyway, once over I was so tired as I picked my brother up from work and sat with him as he ate lunch. I just did not have the appetite to eat anyway! But I had a nice nap ...sleeping the whole afternoon away...what a waste of my last day in KK but I think I really needed it...akkaka I'm such a lazy piggy.

Well, the worst is not over....first there would be the report of the results...and after that frequent check-ups for anything possible. Any slight sign would require a thorough procedure with the doctor. God please please keep her safe! Thank you God for everything! The only place that I could turn to was God in this times....I just didn't know how to say it to my friends. It was real difficult to say anything...even blogging it scares me...that the more I talk about it....bad things will happen. But thank God for now everything looks up....I pray it continues this way with the report! I love my mom so much....gosh I really do. Especially after my beloved aunt passed on to heaven just a few days before I arrived back in KK. It is still difficult for me to blog about it....even worse to talk about it. I know the grief I feel is nothing compared to the grief of my dear cousins. But my uncle made us all be more conscious of our health! Not to forsake small stuff. My mom did...she knew about the cyst from last year. She thought it was nothing! It took her one year to even worry about it. Well, thank God it is still nothing for now. She shouldn't have dragged it....but she had her way with us. The possibility of cancer cells hiding behind it is quite high according to the doctor. Her previous doctor did not state so! Who would have known? She would have continued on not caring if she had not seen this new doctor. So much to thank God for now....everything. I'm blabbering on already....sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home