Saturday, July 30, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!

It's my beloved brother's birthday and I was so glad to be able to organize such a nice dinner for him. And it was great so to say to my dad....as he praised me...for the first time....that "Erin, tonight was good. You would make a great event planner in the future." I was so flattered...my dad....saying something like that. That is another reason why he is such a great dad. What did I do? Nothing much!

I just booked the reservations and got us a nice tiramisu cake for my bro....with a discount complimentary of the staff and I got the captain to sing "Happy Birthday!" which got the whole restaurant singing for him. It was good....my bro was so happy! I even guided the whole course of food...from salad sandwiches all the way to pasta then pizza and yummy seafood. Of cuz...it's nothing that great but everyone was happy.

But I got a little pissed off at the captain when the supposing cake did not arrive after our meal despite like millions...ok sorry exagerating...I mean numerous enquiries....then 1 hour later of waiting for water and cake at an empty table...ok so I was pissed...but it was my brother's birthday and I just couldnt get angry. After that we went to this little desert place to have nice manggo pudding which was sold out...SADLY but my bro is not a picky person thank God so we had nice manggo smoothie....ahahahahha!

Well, that was the end to a good day.....but then again....the next day starts early with my mom going in to the hospital for a D&C. I'm too lazy to explain. I'm so worried for her....God please protect her and make sure she is safe and healthy. She has a cyst in her uterus and things are getting worse. We don't know that under that is there a tumour....cancer....benign...malignant...all these words from my biology books during A-levels is becoming real to me now. Oh God please keep her safe especially now when I am so far away. I know she stays strong for us not crying and laughing all the time...but deep down in her eyes I see a burden of worry but its all in God's hands. Lord please please please let her be fine! And I try to do the same...be strong but I have no where to turn to. I need a hug *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home