Wednesday, July 20, 2005

World of secrets!

Well, I couldnt sleep last nite so when my mom was awake at 6 am to get my little sis to wake up for school..heheh but I was still awake SO I pretended to be asleep as my mom would have my head if she knew I was not in slumber land. Anyway, I felt her put the blanket on me gently and position my wild legs right. I am so touched and it is at this moments that I know the best that my parents love me so much.

Then I started thinking after reading "batman & robyn" and "the family man" this 2 blogs of parents struggling to raise their children right. In Malaysia, most parents believe in the prospect of not telling too much to their children. I do not hear a constant declaration of love from my mom every sec much less everyday. Only when I am not far far away in KL studying and living on my own did they miss me. However, with today's modern technology, parents have began to write down the momentos of life ....like the birth of Family Man's son...which touched me deeply. I would be so lucky to have been his son. But then I know my dad felt the same way...only that I do not have the same confirmation in words. I thought to myself...since I am insulting this world of secrecy..would I allow my parents to read my blog?? I do not think so....it is too much into my personal life that they can dig into. I do not want them to judge me as bad...I do not want to see how their image of me being a good daughter be changed!!! Tell me...what do u think?




















The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.



What Are The Keys To Your Heart?





You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.
What Flavor Ice Cream Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home