Wednesday, August 03, 2005

6 people looking exactly alike?

I read an article once about how there are 6 people that are identical to you in the whole world. Want me to tell you a big secret...I found a guy that looks exactly like a friend of mine. This guy is a KL-ian and my friend is a full fledge Sabahan. At first I thought it was only me...that I was so whacked girl who couldnt get the image of her good friend of her mind...so I got that guy's face distorted. A few weeks later my housemate who met my good friend(I stress ONLY ONCE) ran up to me excitedly, "U know what...I saw a guy that looks exactly like _ _ _ _ " and it was then I knew I was not mad or crazy. A few months later another friend of mine also told me the same thing. How weird can it get? Wonder one day how would it be like to exit the washroom only to face a woman/man that looks exactly like u? I am not talking about resemblance in most areas...we are talking here about a SORT-OF clone..a exact replica...besides personality I hope...cuz my good friend....let's just say many not so pleasant words come to mind! So people keep your eyes open for your twin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home