Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Long time no see!

Things have been going real crazy lately and I am so so busy with so many things. I have been so forgetful till I even once forgot to do 6 things in one morning...horrible aint I?

Today is Jakarta's Independace Day tapi we Malaysians pandai2 pulak put today as our Hari Jalur Gemilang. Now, I'm watching all the Indonesians in my uni sing their national anthem in the plaza...they are so patriotic. I admire their love for their country and their enthusiasm and unity for it.....!!!!

Anyway hahahaha....my had a little story with my little index finger. There was a in growth nail with a horrible infection so it swelled up to the size of a sausage with yucky yellow puss in the internals. I was supposed to go for a operation to take it out but apparently the antibiotics I'm taking now is clearing it...so I'm on another dose on antibiotics...YUCKS! but at least no painful operation of nail pulling hahahaha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was in the university choir and my times has been taken up with it all...so so so sad. I even had to go late to classes cause of it for 2 weeks. I'm glad it is all over now....anyway, it was nice to be on stage all the so-called "attention".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Oh and I spent one whole week bringing my bro around on his holiday. Sadly, it was so hazy so we din have as much fun as ever cause of the dehydration.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm so happy today. A friend just came up to me to told me that my previous semester's assignment was used as an example for the new students and she COMPLIMENTED me on my work and how funny it was. Wow! I am so shocked.

I just sent my scholarship applications form today so wish me luck! I have my fingers crossed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home