Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy Birthday to meeeeee...SOON

Exactly 7 more days to the dreaded day of maturity...ARGH! Truthfully I am afraid of being OLD. Do you all that went through this also face as I am now? Dengan tidak malunya, I am going to post my first ever wish list for my birthday this year. I'm turning 20...the BIG two zero and I am so terrified. This symbolizes the end of my teenage years and trust me all the things I have been going through is making me look like a 23 year old. Many people recently have commented on that and GOSH does that hurt! *this post is changed cuz someone actually thought my bday was today...proves how much misunderstanding can happen kakaka*


1. A few very important people in my life that will actually remember my birthday. ( esp. there is one in China who seems to be too busy and another currently holidaying in Rome who seems to have forgotten that I ever existed...and another that just returned from the Phillipines and decided to have a relapse of short term memory loss!) ~ My wish is at least they remember and a simple sms will do. This people sometimes don't understand that I miss them a lot and it hurts me that they don't feel the same way. For those people who remembered it...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

2. A bunch of roses or daisies from the appropriate person! But I don't know who it is yet. ~ this can be put on hold

3. To be prized with all A's this semester. I know that is the stupidest wish for a birthday girl to make but I really feel the urge for it. Dear Lord you hear my plea!

4. To be surprised with a surprise! It's been a real long time a person surprised me...the last time was when Mitchu gave me chocolate and that was number 3. Number 2 was a birthday cake and number 1 was a necklace in a CD from my bro. I miss that overwhelming love of knowing the person when through that much trouble to hide it from me. *sigh*

5. To be taken out on a REAL date not some 'teenage-anything-will-do' kind of thing. Another fantasy!

6. That everyone is HAPPY especially those around me. I don't want to see them in pain and cry at all. I want the best of them and that makes me the happiest! Don't take this wrong its not that I am irritated with comforting them or anything I just don't want them to suffer. I adore them too much.

7. To be treated with respect. This comes with that stupid sales woman's attitude towards me and my new found friend at the Art Gallery in Starhill. Everything she scolded us...on blocking the view of the "buyer" towards the painting...he was damn standing in front of the main door...he had the view of everything....and also looking at a pinted out "so called LIMITED EDITION" of the biography of the painter...yeah rite...I wasn't born yesterday...printed stuff can be reprinted...IDIOT. The painting was only...Rm1,500 who says I can't afford it? Just not now mah. DAMNIT

8. To be loved and less lonely...truthfully in need of attention and affection. I miss a lot of people this past few days. I do not know what's wrong with me. Fiona says I am overworked...which I am...and I am feeling so lonely and emotional. I hate being like this. I hate being so NOT in control of what is happening emotionally. Poeple even told me that I look weak! I never look weak.....NOT ME

9. A ticket to Italy or Rome or South Africa....hahhahaha. I am so damn mad la. It's just a fantasy. I can dream...can't I? Just allow me this few times to pleasure myself with the possibilities of such travel. Even though this year will be filled with domestic travel but I am glad.

10. A boyfriend? I mean that's the usual request I have every year but think for this year and many to come...NEH! No more pain and no more complicated stuff. I will just go wild with my assignments. I think I would ask for enrolment in a DANCE CLASS...I miss dancing so so much!

*NEW*

11. Dinner in Victoria Station. I have been dreaming of eating there for such a long long time. Wonder if it will come true...the so called special recipe for steak...YUM....*drooling*

12. A bottle of my favourite perfume. It's an expensive gift that I know so its like fantasy world. Guess what I had this sudden inkling for Burberry 'Weekend' and of cause my all time favourite of 'Romance' from Ralph Lauren...but someone told me its a mommy's perfume *sigh*

13. A full body massage with nice lavander aromatherapy. Been so tensed up lately I keep waking up to horrible neck aches. It's so horrible till I cant turn my head 5 degrees just to look at a friend sitting next to me!

14. Go for rock climbing in the summit & also obtain my diving license. Gosh I am so wild

Ok ok...my day dreaming hours are over. Back to the boring drizzle of assignments and working....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home