Tuesday, November 01, 2005

WELCOME BACK!

Yes I am back...and this time I will be doing this from a more professional level. (YEAH RITE!) Anyway, I am happy to be back. Do not ask me why I closed the old blog down but from what I am seeing now...this is a new look and input for me. Why did I rename it The Great Orion? Cuz it is...one of the most beautiful constellations of all and the Trapezium is the most outstanding stars in the universe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Life is so wonderful. I have been volunteering at the zoo for the past month helping out on Saturdays and may I tell u this but its an amazing experience.Have you ever spent half a day cutting up fish into smaller pieces for the penguins and seaguls to eat? Wow....I can tell u....I had muscle cramps in my hands by the end of the day. My hand was locked into a knife holding position. It was hilarious...I couldnt even hold the spoon to actually eat ahhahah. Well, at least I did not have to go to the Savanah area to pick up elephant and giraffe poooh. Boy what a smelly ordeal of oversized shit!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look closely...u can see my friends trying to feed the giraffes!

Oh yeah...then we got to see the mating session...up close for the apha male orang utan in the zoo. Apparently he, Surong, has a wife Salma and a mistress too. Goodness and he needs to be out with a female everytime. What a nimfo!!! Anyway, talking bout fuckin like an animal...now I understand that term....kakakakak....that Surong just bangs away without even any emotion on his face...looking around at passer-bys and smiling for the camera too. WHAT THE?

Oh yeah....I even got the play with the infamous orang utan...CHOKEY...u know that cute little orang utan at the cover of all the Premier tissues. Its so freaky how these primates....orang utans...chimpanzees and all look so human. The weirdest part was seeing a large chimp named Joe get erected at the sight of my sexy friend...Lena....kakakaka. And his favourite part of the day...THROWING SHIT at his trainer....horrible yeah?? But chokey is fine...he eat french fries and love playing with plastic bags....NOT SHIT....kakakakak.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chokey and his trainer ( nice eye-candy for me akakka...for that day)

You wanna know what was the best??? Being able to be so close to the animals and not pay for it. I got to play around with a baby gazelle named Rita which reminded me so much of my old horsey back in KK.....sheila....kakaka....and then almost being killed by a silver-lead monkey....he got angry cuz I wanted to wash my hands on his water tap....he screamed and hissed at me. Don't ask how I reacted. People were telling me I was mad enough...playing around with him. Oh yeah...and horn/hand fighting with this lil goat named Jambu and being pecked at by parrots and YEAH feeding a camel...with leaves. You know...gettin to the zoo is not easy. I had to take the 6 am bus down from Puchong then take the LRT to Taman Melati...which was...MY GOSH...the longest LRT ride I have ever taken then at last a cab to the zoo. So all that suffering was worth the fun I had....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me, the bird and horny Wu Shen...is this how a man acts in the presence of another bird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home