Thursday, November 17, 2005

Old memories.....

Well, I was back at my hometown and was too bored to death so I decided to explore the unwanted terrains...yes the pile of stuff under my grandmother's table. To my amazement...I found picture of myself at a very young age...and also of my other family members...and cousins and aunts and uncles. Wow...the whole stack of photo albums were so so so cool. Here are a few....I can't believe I was that goofy man.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and my beloved po po (grandma in cantonese)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm too young to be in jail...LET ME OUT

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ain't my bro so cute...kakakaka.....can bribe him with this...MUAHAHAHHA

Anyway, my grandma not so well anymore. When we went to see her, she could barely walk and it was so weird. Her mind used to be so sharp but just 3 months later after my last visit she cant even remember simple things like what she had for lunch or dinner. Like when we first arrived, she asked me to cut some fruits to eat. So I did.....5 minutes later when all the fruits were consumed and the orange peels lay lazily on the plate...she asks me again to cut some fruits to eat. Goodness....I kind of suspect its azhiemers....but how could she have deteriorated so fast? I feel so sad leaving her at the end of the visit but what can I do to help? If I stayed I would be more work for her...cuz she doesnt listen to me...only my mom. If my mom wasn't around she would be doing all the stuff for me...and going to the market every morning. Wish she won't be so stubborn and come live with us in Sabah or my uncle in KL. I am so worried bout her.....pls pray for her k.....

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM , Blogger Coconut Ice said...

awww.....so CUTE!!

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Orion said...

Who?? Me or my bro? Which one cuter?? Of cuz me kan??

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger John (logicsoul.com) said...

EHHHHHHHHH!!... why my pic there? too much la u...
illegal to post pics of others without consent

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Orion said...

kakakakak....yeah its illegal but im ur sis...u wont sue me rite? Anyway u dunno the laws tat well so NVM la...MUAHAHAHHA...miss u...cant wait to get back to KK

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home