Friday, November 11, 2005

I GOT PICK POCKETED!!!

Yesterday was supposed to be a happy day. It was the last day of uni. I finished my assignment. I spent a few hours with this real cute and nice guy and I was supposingly to take the bus down to KL to meet my parent. That is when we are so confident that everything will go fine that you realise that MOTHER NATURE won't allow it to be so upsy daisy for little old me. So the moment I arrive at the area where the bus stops....I stood there waiting and 5 seconds later....*broom* *pitty patter* RAIN...large droplets of rain. So I pray to God....please let the bus come fast....BUT NO....it had to come 1 and a half hours later...when on the other end.....the same bus passed twice going to cyberjaya and not KL. What the hell happened to Rapid KL and their so called efficiency.....but then again this is Malaysia we are talking bout!!!

Then when I was at the Pasar Seni Lrt station...i had to get pickpocketed,.....that stupid person took my handphone. My only hp that was reliable. SHIT HIM LA. Anyway, he had the nerve to pick up the call from my dad and laugh. One minute I was waiting for the train the next I know when I'm relieved to be inside...I realise a funny feeling...I felt something was missing. Lo and behold....yup yup yup....my handphone...stolen...right under my nose....how stupid can I get?

Then the best thing is....when I was taking the taxi to Crystal Crowne Hotel to finally meet my parents...when I was paying for the cab I dropped my other sim card. Should have listened to you Fi and put it in the coins compartment...but I was cocky...sorry!! So yesterday was bad...to top it off...I had a mad taxi driver who screamed around at no reason. *sigh* life sucks rite...and shit happens....but what they didn't tell me that....one single shit blop leads to a trail of many shit piles....those who pray...pray for blessing and serenity for me...those who believe in the power of statement...tell the world that life would go better for me...

Ok a lot of people do not know this but I am a person who is a little too high strung. A thing like this can affect me....to a sleepless night and emotionless actions for a few days. My mom understands...she has seen me all my life. So she doesnt push me to be obedient yesterday....so people...if you see me...have some compassion for me....that I learn well from this mistake!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home