Saturday, November 19, 2005

Is it a good thing or bad thing?

I got a new job offer. I went to look for my lecturer on advice on how to handle this wedding planning job that I previously had but he did not pick up my phone calls. Instead my lecturer hooked me up with a advertising agency called Euro RSCG Worldwide...he said it was a real big and famous company but how come I dunno bout them wan? Anyway, I do thank him for his help. Thank you Mr. Bong and also Mr. Daniel. You are good lecturers....bearers of knowledge!

So, two things need to do...
1. Explain to old person...wedding guy why I am not working for him anymore...should be an easy job...hehehehe
2. What should I wear on the first day??? AHHHHHHH.......

Anyway, I was confused and I am a little on wobbly unsteady feet walking into this world of real working life and I feel like a little infant walking for the first time. So unsure...so unfocused....everything seems so new so foreign. I called up a friend....I do not know if he remember or not that once upon a time...he told me..."You do not need a boyfriend or a guy but all you need is a friend who treat you special and understands you". Maybe he did not hear me that day....or I got it wrong...but I thought I hear him agree to being that friend...MUAHAHAHA...
He is a great person...a good friend...AND I really appreciate his advice in helping me be strong. He kind reminds me a bit of Wilson only...he is a bit more aggresive...THAT I blame on the long period of lifelihood in KUALA LUMPUR...the city of shark...but you my friend who is reading this....(and u better know who u r) ...THANKS A MILLION!!!

So all the best on Monday(that is when I start work...first time meeting BIG BOSS)...where I step into a scary world of real professionals...NO WORRIES...going to do my best...put my best foot forward...!!!! Pray for me k....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home