Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Toilets & Amber Chia!!

No...the two words in the title has nothing to do with each other. There was this weird incident in the toilet today. I was in one of the cubicles today doing my "business" when suddenly I heard male voices real close by. I panicked....goodness did I enter the wrong toilet. I did not want to go out to check just in case I bump into him and embarass myself....I turned around looking for the sanitary pad bin...I sigh with relieve....there was one...GOOD GOOD...means he is the one in the wrong place...but he seems to be talking non-stop...WEIRD! 5 mins later I hear a girl's voice and a slam of the door...*phew* it was a guy and a girl talking at the ladies toilet door...wat a relief!!!

oh...bout Amber Chia....she was at the agency for dunno God-knows-why. She was sitting in the reception area on her own waiting for the brand manager while I was standing there waiting for mail. I was there with her for so long and I did not even notice her...SADLY...while my male colleugues went goo-goo-eyed...almost fainting to the ground at her sight...for just a few seconds...while I was there...standing for so long near her...and not knowing...BUDUH rite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home