Thursday, November 24, 2005

First 3 days of interning.....

Congratulations Erin! This is my 3rd day of interning in a advertising company and I survived. Well, I am making more mistakes then learning. I am such a quiet intern that people are getting damn scared to see if I am learning anything or not. The thing is for me…the questions come later so when I do have the time….everyone else is too busy to answer it anymore. Here…people are constantly on the move…the only person here bored enough to do anything else other than work is me…good or not?? That I do not know!

In the past 3 days I had done lots of stuff that is so unexpected. One the first day…I had to take the cab to work as me…for the first time ever….woke up too late…as the place is real far…to take a bus I got to wake up around at 6 am and then take the 6.45 bus….so I had to rush…and because it was jammed…I arrived just in time only that the cab driver couldn’t find the right building and I do not know which building it was. So I spent around RM3 on cab payment for him to walk around to look for it. But the thing is…I never asked him to help me…I asked him to stop me at the side and I would look for it. Good thing is without him helping me I wouldn’t have found it. It takes 2 buses to reach my work place…*sigh*…total torture…4 hours plus of bus ride travel a day

Next, when I did arrive ready to fork out my apology…my boss decided to not turn up for the meeting. He got me to sit around waiting for him…until around 1 pm where this girl asked me to join her to see a photo shoot…unexpectedly….there was where I met my boss…which gave me another surprise…he was like my brothers age…maybe about 5 to 10 years older than me….and he owns this internationally renown company?

The next day was worse…as the boss was too busy I sat around for practically 6 hours doing nothing and I did not have my laptop…so I was doomed to entertain myself with all the rubbish around me…till I was assigned to do some work…at around 5 pm plus which only allowed poor little me home at 8 pm….goodness…almost 16 hours of work and travel!!!


This morning was worst….I could have arrived early…but NO…I missed 2 buses…the 21C….at the same spot….long story!


The best story was…when I was at the toilet…AND about to sit down…my hand caught on the water tap next to the toilet seat…it suddenly started raining ON ME…in a washroom? in a building? Hahahahha…to my amusement….the water tap was facing the ceiling…and I was getting all wet…ARGH …!!! Too bad for me….the office was freezing too…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home