Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Non stop work!

Hey peeps,

It's amazing how the people in my company actually get the time to do anything else besides their work and entertain their clients. Here I am and its really late at night already ...BUT I am still stuck in the office. All I want now is a hot shower, a nice dinner and maybe read up on my proposal for the BIG BOSS tomorrow...boy...am I scared!!

See....even my nice evening/night of rest is interupted with work. Where else is time for anything else? Well...I am still here as the head of my team is going off to Bangkok leaving his partner and little old intern ME?? to fend for ourselves with all the whole pile of work. Goodness I am already working like crazy and MORE WORK???

It's amazing how people here have time for their families ....some even with little babies and have the time to plan the baby's first birthday party...some clubbing maniacs still have time to fulfill their love...some have time to club hop and also look for shoe bargains...the best...have time to call his gf twice a day for at least 30 mins....WOW!

Anyhow, I finally do understand what my brother was saying when he said that working life feels like there is no purpose to living everyday. Each day is the same thing...yeah its a different client so different faces but I believe the issues are the same...more or less...in one way or another....and then its back to the basics of planning and solving problems...and blah blah blah...

But does it really have to end there? What is it bout working that so seems make everyday boring and monotonnous? That drains the dreams out? Does it?

Working people out there...help me answer this so called mystery of life...is it really like tat? What really happened? How do you solve it?

Signing off,
Confused and sick..

P.S. ~ Those who curious to know...flu and cough and fever...kakakak....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home