Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year...new home....new resolutions!

The New Year celebration of 2005/2006 was a mild as a tame sloth for me anyway....NOT for the "dunno-how-many-million" at KLCC and Ikea. There was no hustle bustle of cooking and preparing and sesak-ing. Hahhahaha....this year...I did not even get the oppurtunity to enjoy the fireworks as I was out with friends in a house that is far from sight of those lovely lights.

But it was sweet warm friendly talk with each other. Remembering all the old times and sharing tips how to be successful. YEAH...did I not already mention that I am a workaholic. I began to realise like me....Wil....my best friend...seem to only talk about work when we are together. Out late nite long talks all consist of work...and yes of cuz....talking bout life la...which is a practical normal thing kakakakak.

While everybody was busy writing new year resolutions and also partying like crazy, I was packing and moving...all the way from Puchong to Damansara. The reason I moved? Most prob for the internet...MUAHAHAHAHAH. But thanks Fi and Nicholas for helping me out...I wouldn't have done it without you guys.

I like my new room...its bigger and more wind.....i can feel the sun again...BUT the bad thing is...I don't have my washing machine anymore. So back to the olden back breaking days of hand washing my stuff....and taking so long to dry....!!! ARGH...but all in all...I like the move.

So new year....new home....new enviroment...

What is my New Year's Resolution?

1. Make more money
2. Get excellent grades before going to Melbourne
3. Loose 10 kgs....(wow...wonder how would I look like then)
4. Read at least 1 self-enhancing book and 1 best seller a month
5. Get a new style that is applicable to me
6. Learn mandarin...SOON
7. Enjoy and experience life to the fullest
8. Travel....A LOT
9. Learn to be more gentle and loving and charismatic...the last one kinda hard la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home