Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Blues!!!

Christmas this year was as dull as the thurderstorm on that day itself. Besides dinner with th "cool kids" which was pretty ordinary except for Christmas Eve with a new additional member adding to clog my lungs with his cigarrete smoke. I did have tremendous fun in the RIKL Christmas party. The guy wearing the pink bikini...well...not as hot as I thought it would be. But it was fun nontheless....kakakaka....the pool games was cool....grabbing an apple in the water...and perverted men suggesting we gals grab it between our boobs and let them bite it....not the boob...the apple!!! Wil was kinda uptight at first...but he looked kinda sexy fixing up the bbq pit (<-- statement to scare u!)....kakakakaka.....well...Men's health magazine was right....when a man fixes anything ( and I mean anything) it turns a girl on...MUAAHAHAHHA...listen guys out there....u might get lucky that night...FORTUNATELY....me and wil are just friends....

However, we had quite a few horny impersonations of Santa Clause...from unbalanced balls Santa with prostate cancer...to pregnant Santa waddling like a penguin.....to oversized triple D boobs Santa....*NOTE - all men!!

Oh the thunderstorm on Christmas was memorable. There was a hole in the ceiling...MUAHAHAHA....so the dustbin and loads of other buckets collected the joy of smelly water from up above.....kakakakka....it was a good thing I was home then...if not.... a flooded room....soaked carpets....short-curcuited plugs. But as someone said...it is FATE for me to be there at the crucial moment of heroism.

Me & Wil had a real nice talk after such a long time. Hahahaha....I took the time to thank him for his many contributions in my life.....kakakaka....however...as hard as we both tried I guess that we couldnt find any of my contributions in his life....guess I am only good at being a supportive friend...!!! No a life changing experiences on his part....but as I concluded at the end ( to menutup malu *giggle* ) its doesn't matter who does what & who contributes what...its all about giving the best you can....in friendship....and everything else.

And guess there is where finally I felt the warmth of Christmas time....

Merry Christmas!!!! Love you all.....

P.S. ~ Thanks Poker for always picking and sending me. U do not know what difference it makes to my little world anyway...kakakakak....

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your greatest contribution (not that there is a need for one) to me is being a friend. It's more than what is necessary. ;) Cheers ...hehe..oh and thnx for saving my room...haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home