Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Perfectionism....my disaster!

Fi recently typed out an article from the magazine...YES TYPED OUT....and emailed it to me. She was trying without fail to prove to me that I have a serious case of perfectionism. Truthfully I agree with her. It is very hard for me to make decisions at time when I know that if I fail/do not do well....I will really hurt and torture myself over it. For her....she is willing to take a chance...try...and she goes on. For me...the reason is cause it won't be good after if I am not 100% sure it will be.

It's a burden to be like that. Even a sin at times! But you see...I love it in a way. It keeps me top gun. I dunno...it gives me my standards. Maybe its so imbeded in me that no way anyone even myself can pry it out.

I guess now...all I am doing is cherish the everyday as it is. I do not know that by refusing a oppurtunity did I really loose out as that someone has "got over me" or by "not telling" I missed out on the greatest possibilities in life or by "thinking too much" I have lost the great timing as it was appointed

*pause* Got invited to eat siew yuk...YUMMY...my first taste of pork after half a year...hahah

Where was I???

Oh yeah...anyway after a hearty meal...I guess there is no point to talking, blogging and thinking these kind of things. I know I won't change....kaakakka...so I just better enjoy myself this way.

I can't wait for my 5 days of partying....MUAAHHAHAHA....this Christmas...
DAY 1 ~ Office party....hahhaha...with alcohol...can't wait to see drunk bosses and staff
DAY 2 ~ Outing with Fi & Pam...hope I get invited! *pending*
DAY 3 ~ RIKL Xmas party with top organizer in red bikini...a MUST SEE
DAY 4 ~ Christmas Eve - No plans yet..wanna book me??
DAY 5 ~ Christmas - No plans here either....call me k....its a party!!!!

I was thinking of doing something wild....GO DOWN TO SINGAPORE FOR DAY 4 & 5...what do u think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home