Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas mood...please come!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Santa at the office party. Poor Santa...stuck with a man who never grew up. At least Peter Pan was small!



I'm sitting here in the office alone. Everyone is off buying stuff for the Christmas party later at 4 pm which is like in 30 minutes. I cannot believe they spent RM 1.2k on booze itself...goodness...even my pay is not that good. Give it to me man....and just take 3 bottles of stuff. They have a wide variety from tequila....to whisky....to gin and even wine...oh and Heineken beer from the sponsors akakakka...ONE KEG....jangan main tau!!! Tho I can't wait to watch everyone get drunk and crazy...the whole employee force here is making sure I don't go back early...and drink too....so I am in a dilemma....DRINK...(as Wil says we only live once) or DUN DRINK ( as I have always hated the feeling of wanting to vomit after drinking). WHAT TO DO??? WHAT TO DO??? Hmmmm...see la how it goes later...kakakaka

Everyone here in the office is in a Christmas mood...putting gifts on each others tables as a surprise. I get gifts too...gifts of work they don't wanna do this holiday season....kakakaka....that is why I am the only one here working while everyone else shops for stuff....kakaka....they better give me a good evaluation letter...as I currently am doing work for 3 people...!!! So ok...I'm new so anyway I wasn't expecting any presents ( kinda! ) anyway...kononnya...letak muka gembira...hoping I get one...hinting thru the eyes...MUAAHAHAH...apparently my telekinesis doesn't work that well....still see my table full of work....and NO wrapping paper what-so-ever. My friends are broke...guess no presents there too....Family far away...I can just dream away....I think I will get something for myself!!!! Any suggestions?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com The weirdest gifts one can get from jolly drunk friends!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home