Friday, January 06, 2006

Weird things in life!

I had the tedious job at work to look through all the advertisements from the year 2005 and gather any ads that is remotely related to football. So as I was looking through everything....I saw......this very ad that practically got my whole office staff laughing like mad...maybe a little pervy too.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*NOTE* Notice the ingredients in it....

Yesterday...I was taking a cab to Hartamas....but gosh that guy is damn annoying......

C : Mana nak pergi?
Me : Hartamas Square
C : Mana tu?
Me : Tak tau ler....you tau jalan ke
C : Tau
Me : Ok bagus la
C : Jadi...mana Hartamas Square?
Me : Kan u tau jalan
C : Kat Hartamas la.....*gelak*


BUDUH.....how annoying can he get? Anyway he ended up not knowing the way...I ended up calling Fiona with him screaming while I am trying to talk. Gosh....stupid ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home