Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Painful night!

I was having really weird abdominal pains in the office the whole afternoon and all through the dinner with Fiona and Nicholas at The Curve. It's so weird...I seldom experience these kind of things and it shouldn't have been gastric as I had lunch and dinner....at odd times but nontheless I had food....filled my stomach with yummy deliciousness hahahahah

Anyway, when I got back to my apartment I suddenly experienced this sharp pain in my lower abdoment. What in the world did I do? The feeling was the same as when I tore a muscle there (too!) during a dance routine 3 years ago. It took so much effort to get to my phone. I was contemplating to call Poker or Nicholas but in a flash of doubt I wondered if it was too troublesome...or just maybe the pain would go away. I crawled to my bed and was about to press dial when.....The next thing I knew...it was 3 am in the morning and my finger was still on that dial button. I think I went unconscious for that moment but all in all...the pain wasn't so excrutiating anymore...just a dull aching....good thing I did not call them. What could they have done anyway right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home