Saturday, January 14, 2006

Life is unexpected!

Life likes to give you unexpected twists to make everyday living more interesting. Sometimes...the twists are like great big tornadoes that crushes and changes every...yet some are just small little waves that scratch at the surface of our being for change. Yet...no matter what...change does happen!

We always wonder is it for the best or worst. Do we embrace it or resist it? For me...its always best to accept the challenge and see from there how it goes. Not everything goes as what we want...but we can always do our best to achieve it. My results this semester is not too good....I got a CGPA of only 3.2 which now kind of puts me in a horrible possition for applying to a good university in Australia.

I worked so hard in the uni last semester. How could I have done so horribly? Even my other classmates got an A to push up their CGPA but mine...it is below par....!!! I have no one to blame but myself. This semester I wow to do my best! No wait...I did my best last semester..this semester I will push myself to the brink of excellence.....I need this....!! Pray for me k.....

Friends are amazing people that we need to help us in our everyday life. These past few days has been a renewal of old friendships that I have long forgotten and put aside as hopeless. Friends which were special then due to distance lostin memory. But it is amazing....to hear from them. At least my trip back to KK will be filled with the rekindlement of long lost love...MUAHAHAHAH....no friendship!

Yesterday was my last day of work....even though I really did not like some of the people there...they sweetly brought me out for lunch. And when they greeted me sincerely the best in my future...I realised that my eyes were on the brink of tears. Guess despite my complaining....I did really enjoy working in the company...one way or another....

Life is so unexpected...! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home