Friday, April 06, 2007

SERVICE DENIED. Yup...I got rejected by that faithful servant so now I am on my own. Risking it all...sneaking around trying to get into non-academic sites.

So what has been going on with me?

Ok...its almost autumn now so the weather has been a bitch. Last week was all cold with chilly winds....starting the days off with 14 degrees and freezing me at night at 9 degrees. And it was the week me and my housemates decided to watch "Babel" at the Burswood lawn...in our thick coats and non-melting ice cream. Sorry my pictures is under hostage by my housemate who is with her bf in Melbourne during this 2 week Easter break. YES...here in Perth...the great holidays are not Chinese New Year or Raya...its Good Friday & Easter. So while all my LUCT friends are slogging away with their assignments I am bumming my ass in my room doing nothing but stare at my Family Guy series flash thru my eyes.

Ok....so I stay in this really nice...flat which as 2 bathrooms, 2 showers, a living room and 6 rooms. My room is small but comfy. The scary part is that my window faces the back fence and sometimes you just hear people walking past...shocking you out of your wits. But it's lovely none the less...and flooded with "barbie" (Aussie's way of saying bbq) pit everywhere.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mine is at the ground floor


Oh ....and my uni is big....it takes me 10 minutes to walk from my house across the street to uni but to walk from 1 end of the uni to another is like ....*DANG* 15 mins. So no more heels for me. Boy...at these times....I can say LUCT is small...and I miss wearing heels everywhere I go. Now, walking with heels means blisters and sore for a week. No kidding!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Uni...around the flags area is where I would sit for lunch


Oh...this I need to brag about. I have my own newsroom...filled with phone for the reporters..i.e. me to use.....and bombarded with free printing and loads and loads of MACs.....all just for journalism students...HOW COOL IS THAT? So if you got a story to write...all the resources are there for you.


I did go down to Fremantle for the 2nd time with a friend from Sabah, Nando's waitress Joni and her neat-crazy housemate Sharon. Freemantle is like a land in itself...lost in time! Look at the stores and everything. And you know in between that...there is a subway....and hungry jacks (Aus version of Burger King with loads of BACON...!!!*drool*)



Lastly, I'm taking internet design this semester meaning I need to learn XHTML and CCS...dangit....How did Laila ever do this?? It's crazy...but the lecturer is nice...so I hope it goes well... But I still don't understand why I chose the topic on Cats....should I instead have done on Malaysia?

P.S. - Eh I dunno how to use blogspot anymore...why cant change fonts and picture size oledi wan?? *sob* Did I mention its dark oledi here!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home