Thursday, April 12, 2007

BAD WEEK...STRESS WEEK

DO ALL YOU GUYS WANT TO ME...BUT I WILL STILL CONTINUE BEING THE NICE PERSON I AM. No matter how many of you think I'm stupid and too soft for being nice. Well YEAH...I am...and so you guys out there who thinks that they can make fun of me...GO AHEAD. I still will be nice. I don't care what you do.

Ok ok...sorry....before all this ranting began...let me tell you the stories (note the "ies"!)

Well, last night in my flat. Things were not going too well with the Ya Ya sisters that were the initial occupants in this flat. Yes, sometimes they act as if they own the flat but I give them that because they have seniority over me. So, this 2 girls got into a fight yesterday and were avoiding each other and banging the doors to show their tantrums. True to it all, the tension was thick in the house. My next door room neighbor Natasha is seriously one cool chick. She is immune to it and just goes on her own way. I however nice as I am...tried to be sweet and accommodating so try to soften the atmosphere up. Needless to say, blur old me stepped on a tail while doing so. I accidentally switched on the oven when one of the girls(1) were baking a cake. As I was already tired and stressed, I didn't realize it till I had finished grilling my bread. So here I am, shocked to see a cake inside burnt. I asked the other Ya Ya sister (2) about the cake...and in her anger she just said "It's her cake. I don't care. It's not for anyone special anyway". And when I was trying to confess to the girl (1) that I burnt her cake...she just continued talking on the phone all night long and had male callers. So ok fine...I'm not gonna disturb her. I will tell her the next day...

The next day arrives. And what do I hear? My bowl is broken. Only my bowl was broken by Ya Ya sister (1) falling from a shelf with 5 other bowls. Vengeance of a woman. But come on, you angry at me...scold me...ask me to pay for the burnt flour...don't offer your cakes to me anymore....but Nooooooo......go break my stuff. What next? My plates?


Sadly, the bad news doesn't end there. A guy I went out with for "ONE date and never called again" many years ago suddenly contacted my on MSN. Just to chat and talk about things and say that he was scared to contact because he thought I was too good for him. I thought what bull was that. If you really liked someone you would still keep in contact no matter if you can get her or not. Well, his real reason for contacting me again? To tell me...that I have grown fatter...and I presume laugh with his other friends about how lucky he was to have not contacted me. Well HA HA...had your laugh...not go back to your stupid alcoholic life.


This post was initially to talk about my wonderful outing at Kings Park for a nice night picnic. But the pictures cants seem to be loaded. Sorry! It's a sucky week for me....apologies to all that had to endure my bad moods.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home