Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Refusing to go home!

Remember a time in your life where everything just plain SUCKS? Well, I didn't until recently I finally felt it. I lost the drive to do anything, I lost the passion, I even forgot how to smile and for once...I am not making some crude comment bout my fat thighs.

People tell me graduating is the best experience there is. That it is supposed to be fun! But it is not to me...since the last day of my exam I experienced uncertainty...doubt.....fear. I do not know what to do next and my future seems bleak.

As my other LUCT classmates in Malaysia have already started their journey into the exciting working world. I am stuck here, in Perth, stagnant and unable to make a decision. Whining my butt off to people who would hear me. Complaining non stop and dreaming up solutions that I know would not work but wish fervently that it would work.

I talk a lot bout trusting in God for everything. That He will and may provide. The thing is I am struggling. I admit it fervently. I have not even spent the time to take a breath and see how great He has been to me.

Things have not been great. But today I woke up...I was able to smile again. And hey I might not be some great blogger. It's great just to be able to tell everyone that its ok to talk to me now. I have stopped complaining...JUST A LITTLE LESS!!!

Today I let myself smile...enjoy...splurge...indulge. Let's just say people who don't really know me...the truth is....I AM A STINGY POT. Yes...I am overly stingy. Stingy to the point that I am able to survive on AUS$ 50 a week or RM400 a month(including the rent). Weirdly...today I took the plunge...I spent AUS$20 which is bout RM60 on food and wool for knitting....!!! Not too bad a day for Erin Wong....

I miss everyone...take care...sorry my blog is picture free...not a very pictorial person akakkaka...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home