Monday, August 20, 2007

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WORTH?

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WORTH? For me...I found out that I was only worth 13 minutes out of a person's week. Not too bad for a start right? Minus the interruption. But well what to do...I guess when you made a mistake you gotta live with it. Worth living or not...I do not know....big mistake or not...I do not know. Can I just fluke it from here?

My latest obsession? Chocolate chip cake. I can't find one recipe that is perfect enough to fit the description someone was raving bout to me. I tried and looked everywhere. Anyone got any suggestions? Maybe I am just going crazy akkakak....

I miss cooking....cooking good nice food without having to calculate and skimp on the ingredients...cooking on a budget for one is sad and pathetic. I can't wait to go back to Malaysia to torture all my friends and family with my fattening and non healthy and possibly yucky food....akakakaka....

So beware people....you never know what might have struck you...!!

However, I remember cooking for a big bunch of people once. And I seem to fail doing well in such situations. My food came out yucky...and many were complaining about it behind my back. Not a very nice feeling....akakkak. Maybe I should restrain myself from doing all these cooking for a large group kind of thing....hmmmmm....what do you think? You guys help me decide k....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home