Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HOW TO STOP THE PAIN?

HOW DO I STOP THE PAIN? How can anyone in life be so cruel? How can someone be so insensitive. How is it that you heart aches and then your life just seems to crumble? How do you stop the pain? Please any ideas tell me...

Why is it that when life seems to be going so well then the world has to break because of something or someone? Someone once said, " What is there to live for without someone to share it with? " I find that so true. How is that a person can be so cruel..so so cruel yet think what they are doing is essential...

That important person in your life is meant to be your witness of all you have done. That is what we live for to impact and to have someone to spread your inspiration story on. I wished things were different....I wished people were so screwed up...I wished men would stop being so self pitying...its sad and its not worth it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home