Monday, August 13, 2007

DID I NOT TELL YOU?

DID I NOT TELL YOU? Sorry guys...I spent so much time in the past few months trying to decide on the ultimate question for my future that I failed to tell everyone bout my decision. I am currently doing my Master of International Business in Curtin University Perth. To get there, I am doing a grad dip that would lead to the masters...basically its just a name and I am doing all the subjects of the Masters.

I feel a bit left out that all my friends are happy working and gaining all the experience from the working world. Yet here I am studying again. But it is fantastic..this masters thing is widening my mind. And many says it is a great opportunity to be here and I feel it. The education system is so different.

By the way...I am sorry that I forgot to tell anyone. Thanks so much for caring.

The truth is things are not going well. My best friend has walked away from me. Stopped talking to me cuz he is too busy with other things. And I feel hurt that he felt that it is not important to initiate communication. But then I guess...friends come and go....*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home