Monday, August 06, 2007

STUDYING OR WORKING?

STUDYING OR WORKING? I have been asking around on what people think in regards to this. As a person who has decided to continue to study, I feel like I am missing out on the adventures of learning in your first few years of the working life. Yet as I chat with my other friends out there successful in their new jobs, they say they envy me as they do not know when only would be their turn to be me my shoes.

I realise now how humans can be so discontented with what they have. That the grass always looks greener on the other side. Basically, working life is fun...gaining experience and all...but it is also a continuous meticulous thing every day...for the rest of your lives. While the student life is fun, being self sponsored is stressful...thinking ahead 6 months to a year...bout how much I need and how much I can get...*sigh*

Truthfully...I miss my friends so much. The companionship of it all...the willingness of someone to always want to hear me. They say Australia is a land of opportunity...and it is some how...but till today I cannot find a true friend amongst the friendly faces that swarms my life...Australians are lovely and friendly people....but why can I not find friends as such? Time will tell....I guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home