Saturday, August 18, 2007

I GUESS THIS IS GOODBYE THEN

I GUESS THIS IS GOODBYE THEN! Hurting, crying and persuading embarassingly...yet still the unfair justice towards your friends and me is very evident. Everyday I check my mail and my msn in hopes of maybe some sort of communication.

So...after two days of waiting and hoping...the tears still come. But love is so stupid. I have done what I can. Now I can just wish and pray.

Sorry guys for the depressing posts recently. After finally getting my life back on track from figuring out all my tremendous questions for the future, I find myself into another dilemma I never figured I would be in. But hey...s#%@ happens. And I just pray some day I will be able to smile again.

Anyway, my masters classes is fun. I cannot believe I actually find law fun akkaka. Can't wait to come home...I am confirmed flying back in on the 24th....wonderful KK and KL here I come. I cant wait to go to Sakae Sushi...Murni's Mee Goreng....Kenny Rogers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home