Sunday, October 21, 2007

I am utterly convinced no one reads my depressing blog...trust me...I wouldn't either. I should change the blog title to boring and depressing Haha. Therefore, with that assumption, I will rant my heart out and do not have to worry what people is thinking after reading all these.

I hear Salsa music in the background. The man I am dancing with pulls me close. I feel an instant attraction to him but his presence seems a little too overwhelming for me. I look around seeking for help. I see the handsome face of the man I dream of daily. His hands are loving caressing a beautiful girl called A. He looks into her eyes intently and seem to pull her closer when I gaze at him for help. I hear my heart breaking into pieces. I know he did not notice.

I struggle to pull further away from the man I am dancing with yet I am enticed by his wicked looking eyes. I am sweating all over and the clammy warm heat surrounding us threatens to make me puke. I feel my flesh burning up as if a fever was approaching. He leaned forward for a kiss. I was drawn to him like a magnet. He kissed me and I felt fire on my lips. What passion! At that same instant, I smelt flesh burning.

I open my eyes..."AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH", I scream inwardly. I have been dancing with the devil himself. I am burning in a pungent smelling fire of evil. My beloved dance further with his precious. I call out but my cries fall on deaf ears. Maybe I deserve this...the pain and the fire. God created beautiful people....and I was the defect. There is no use for a defected toy unable to fulfill its purpose so its time to be thrown into the waste basket of hell.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who said no one reads your blog?

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Orion said...

Actually I am utterly surprised. Never knew there were any...seriously!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home