Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Love movies...

I believe all Korean love stories should be banned from people like me...yes...depressed ex girlfriends who still is utterly in love with a man who suddenly one day decided he did not love her anymore.

I don't understand how Koreans are able to portray love in such a pure manner. I cry while watching the 12 wonderful movies slot into one DVD. I am a sadist, very much the believer of love. I believe that cupid still roams the world finding the two true souls; and shoots their hearts together. That is why when there is a break-up, both hearts tear in pain from the separation. And I also shamefully believe that cupid might be a friend of God.

Here is how a Korean love story would go:
One would fall for the other but silently keep it in their hearts. But somehow fate would bring them together despite any loathing or barriers present. And they would fall madly in love and live happily ever after. And even if they don't live happily ever after, they would add an additional 10 minutes to the movie to show that the man/woman has returned to their chosen loved one.

I had many dates before this. My friends know of my many disasters. And I used to be an Amazon woman. My definition of Amazon woman is that someone who doesn't believe in love, hate men and literally find men the scum of the earth.

Then he appeared in my life. First as that cute geeky white boy in choir. Who seemed to really connect with me. Truthfully I was jealous that he kept talking to my best friend, when in fact he was talking to her about me. People told me that I liked the attention which is why I fell for him. But the truth falls far from that tree, I liked him the moment I realised he was such a great friend. I felt the instant chemistry but resisted it because I was afraid of my friends teasing me.

Seriously why do we resist what is good for us when we are afraid of what people might say? I am sad that all that time together I could not explain why I was willing to give it all to him. And now that he doesn't want to talk to me ever....I can't tell him that I do love him with all my heart and that no matter what I won't stop loving him. My best friends think I am an idiot, saying all these crazy things. But deep down despite all the dates and one ex boyfriend before him, some more successful ones , I din give in. But to him I did. Because I knew...he was and is the 'one' cupid shot my heart for!

And because I am also an idiot...I constantly bug him to remind him of that because I am afraid he forgot. Forgot what it was like to be happy together. Forgot how it felt being complete in each others arms. And I broke his patience for me. Now, he hates me. Like hitting the bitter core of a sweet fruit. I am a goner...thrown in the dumps.

Would he return to me like those Korean love stories? *sigh*

3 Comments:

At 2:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up. I m sure you'll get over it. It takes time and a friend. Try doing thing that make you happy. Tret yourself to something you like. Maybe lavish your self with some chopping or high class dinner. That always work for me. Cheer up girl. Be strong. It's not nice too see a girl who is sad. Take care.

 
At 2:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*treat you self

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger Orion said...

Awww....thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I am learning slowly to smile again....thanks anyway...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home