Sunday, November 04, 2007

Invisible Hulk....

Ever felt that you were invisible? That people walk pass you and not see you? Well...for your information...my height is 4 feet 11 inches. And that is a height easy for oversight. A jumping midget waving hi at you from such a height would not get your attention.

Besides being such a shortie...hahaha...some time or maybe most of the time I feel like I blend into the background. Some people have a hard time not fitting in because they are too outstanding, my problem is that I fit in too well....that no one seems to notice me.

So unless I turn into a gigantic green man with muscular arms the size of Tokyo, I still remain...short and unnoticed. And it hurts...hurts real bad.

It hurts bad when people seem to want to erase you from the past. As if you were not worth remembering. That any trace of my tyranny would cause defect to something good. I reached out to a friend in time of need, my good intention once again fall on unfertile ground...deletion.

I try so hard to be happy. So hard....and I seem to blend in better to the pink and white walls around me. Why am I so good at lying? Why so great at hiding? So great til I am unseen. Can you imagine...I have been in my church for a year...and till today people think I am a first time visitor. Such bliss maybe...that they dun bug me for stuff kakakak.

See...there are some good and bad to this....but mostly I just want it to mean something to somebody. I want to have touched someone's heart. Why is it that I remember every detail of how someone has touched my life? But I have not touched anyone's life at all.....

Sadly (with tears flowing down my cheeks and irritation at a girl who won't mind her business), almost 2 years together and I did not touch any heart...what does that mean? I am forgotten?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home