Thursday, May 22, 2008

Weary and drained....

There comes a point in time of a student's life when it becomes not so fun and beer filled. And that is the end of the semester....exam and final assignment submittion time. Where you can see the long lines at the cafe...zombies pushing ahead for coffee to keep awake and every table filled with a sleep deprived and cranky studious student.

But don't worry...this sorry state in uni only lasts that few weeks...then its party time again...with even more beers, parties and food.

But as this very weary bones, teary eyed, panda eye bags and drained soul sits in the university joining into the stressed aura...she is amazed how she seems to think more of her stupid blog than continue on studying.

Anyway, big news ahead....me going to tell my super religious parents that I am dating a sorta non-Christian. Those of you out there who knows me...I would rather chop off my head with a pocket knife than tell them that.

But I believe it is about time I grew up and told the truth instead of lying to get myself out of things. I need to remember my ideals and stand firm on them. So anyhow, if you do not hear from me after this Sunday or no posts seem to appear after the 25th, that would mean that I did not survive the wrath of my parents and disintegrated into thin air.

So pray for me people that they would be understanding. And those of you who don't pray...just cross your fingers for me k...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home