Friday, April 25, 2008

What I haven't started talking bout...

I know I know....everyone has been expecting a detailed post about my new lover.

But I would open up a empty post to start writing and all I can think bout is...I have no bloody idea what to write about him. Not to say he is boring or anything but where is the defining line between telling of a wonderful love, violating the privacy line or just plain gloating bout a new lover?

Ok so let's have some pictures to tell then...

First of all....he presented me with....



Kakakkak...no I did not have a baby with him. This is his wonderful God daugther...Tabitha. And she is perfect! The best thing about him is that he and his friends made me part of the group...like family despite the fact that I was his gf for like only a few weeks. I appreciate that the most about him...and it is the part I loved best.

Naomi, proud mom of lil Tabby Cat allows me to fawn over her and worry about her after the C-section. I rushed to her side missing classes just to be there and I was welcomed with open arms from the flushed and over excited dad. It was great. And as I watch my handsome man carry the darling baby in his arms, a feeling stirred in my heart. I bagged myself a good one there!



His first gift to me...tho I asked for it and it was from Cotton on Kids...it was still the best gift ever. I would carry...Henry...yes his name is Henry as stated on his tag....everywhere for the first few weeks. And funnily enough, he (Mr. BF) get custody of him for a few days in a week. Though our relationship gets a little shaky from the cultural differences and the 'after-honeymoon-period' fights, I love the fact that we can communicate....or try to anyway. And he might not be a romantic as my ex was, but a change is good....I thank God for him everyday. I love him for who he is...ohhhh too mushy...sorry guys!



His recent gifts to me seem a little extravagant if I must say so myself but he got a bonus and apparently wants to share it with me...too sweet. He hates PDA(Public Display of Affection) and does not know how to be romantic and seriously suck at it. But when he makes the effort, its more than enough to melt my heart. Like this wonderful Parker pen which he got me as a gud luck present before my mid term exam...which came with a wireless printer...so cool present. Then today he surprised me with a nice warm mink blanket which I am wrapped up in while typing this post during the cold winter night.

So, ok, it seems like I am very materialistic talking bout all the gifts he gave me but its the only way I know how to show who he is without going too deep but exposing enough to show how great he is. Gosh I am turning more gross mushy than Vini can ever be...HORRID!!

Anyway, that is it....my love life.....for now!!! Kakak...sorry ppl for such a mushy post.....you can kick me later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home