Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day...

It is Valentine's Day again. Last year and the year before was showered with romantic gestures and loving admiration. This year....I am single again. But things are different then when it was many years before where I would bemoan my bad misfortune.

Today, I pro-actively organized a dinner with friends and is now hiding from the hot Malaysian heat typing this post for a second. Thanking my lucky stars that I am single today. But without my wonderful friends, I would have not have been as happy as I can say I am now.

As I walked alone in 1 Utama shopping for clothes and stuff to bring back to Perth, I realize I am no more devastated that I am single. That growing up has allowed me to see it as just another day and I still scoff happily at the little kids in uniforms and their puppy love dedicated flowers. Wait til they see the real world...wont be so rosy anymore...But hey that not for me to spoil the fun!!!

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home